[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Terms & Conditions (as agreed at time of booking)
(1) Suitable access, space and permission for the arcade horsebox must be gained by the booking contact and the venue directly. HorseboxArcade will not be liable if we are denied access on the day of the event or if access is not possible.
(2) A single 240v power socket must be provided within 25m of the arcade horse box site. Without this the arcade booth cannot function.
(3) An event is only confirmed on receipt of the agreed booking fee (a minimum of £100) received by BACS transfer or cheque. The balance of the booking is due no later than 28 calendar days before the event.
(4) Cancellation by the booking contact within 28 days of the event date will be liable for the full booking fee or £450 whichever is lower. We regret that in the event of cancellation prior to 28 days before the booking date any monies already paid will be non-refundable.
(5) In accordance with the 1988 Copyright Act, HorseboxArcade retains copyright on all photographstaken and reserve the right to use such photographs for display and advertising unless specifically agreed in writing to the contrary.
(6) Whilst every care is taken, in the unlikely event that any or all of the arcade machines fail to work due to any cause, the liability of HorseboxArcade will be limited to the refunding of a proportion of the monies paid.
(7) All drinks alcoholic or otherwise must be left outside of the arcade booth and at no time allowed into the horsebox, any damage caused due to drinks being spilt will be the responsibility of the booking contact.
(8) The horsebox arcade booth is strictly a non smoking area and no cigarettes or similar should be taken inside the horsebox
(9) HorseboxArcade agrees not to change the coverage fee once booked.
(10) The booking contact is liable for any damage caused by misuse of the arcade booth and its machines, either by the contact or by guests of the event, and they may be liable for any costs to either repair or replace damaged equipment within the horse box
(11) We regret that we cannot allow unaccompanied minors into the arcade booth. Minors must have an adult present at all times.
(12) If the event schedule is over-running HorseboxArcade agree to delay the start of the booth by a maximum of 30 minutes after the start time specified before the event.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]